Thursday, February 23, 2012

Blogging: One Small Voice

You won't be surprised to hear me say that I really enjoy blogging.  I love writing about ideas and gaining proximity to truth.  I like to debate the ideas, revise, and renew.  Writing and thinking for me is sport, passion, and pleasure.

I can't forget though that words are powerful.  What you say has the potential to effect, yet the words can also lay dormant without any response.  I accept both.  I speak and write because I believe it's important to voice your opinions, thoughts, experience, and knowledge if you think it can make a difference. I also like the venue of blogging because of its give-or-take nature. You don't have to read it, but it's there for the taking if you desire.

I've written about this before, and will write about it again.  It is important to consider the focus of your work particularly after a powerful, passionate burst of activity to ensure that the purpose is aimed well, and the intent is honest.

I'm only one small voice in a sea of action, thoughts, and ideas, but I know that it's the connectivity of small voices alining together that create positive change and movement, and that's a potential I don't want to pass up.